Our clinic has had a safe and successful reopening as of June 1. We have been very happy to welcome back a number of returning clients as well as clients new to our clinic. The feedback that we have received regarding our safety procedures has been positive.
Some of the steps that have been implemented include but are not limited to:
- Pre-visit Information package emailed to client.
- Door screeners review health questions, take temperatures and provide hand sanitizer.
- Clients wear a mask/face shield while in clinic. We have masks for sale by donation.
- All staff have been provided with appropriate PPE.
- We no longer have a waiting room to limit the number of people in the clinic.
- Schedules and clinic floor space modified to limit clients and ensure social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures by staff.
We appreciate the patience and understanding that we have received from our clients. We are working to meet requirements from multiple Governmental Agencies and Professional Colleges inorder for us to provide the full assortment of therapies in our multidisciplinary clinic.
As we move forward over the next weeks and months we will continue make changes to our CoVid Protocol based on ‘best practice’ directives for the medical experts. We will also continue to provide the high level of rehabilitation and therapeutic care that our clients have come to expect from Wellington Physiotherapy Associates.
We hope that if you require therapy you will feel safe to return to Wellington Physiotherapy so we can assist you in your recovery and return to function. If you are concerned about attending the clinic we continue to provide Telerehabilitation which was a very successful alternative during the clinic closure.
Feel free to contact the clinic with any question.